Do you know how great a kettlebell workout is? Training with kettlebells is a fantastic all-round workout that will raise your metabolic rate and supercharge your cardiovascular system while using up to 600 muscles at a time! All good gyms and fitness centers have kettlebells available for their clientele to make use of but the great thing is that you can get your own for a home gym, or even just to use in your garage!
Using kettlebells as a regular part of your workout routine is a high intensity physical workout that will help you stay toned and get your heart rate pumping to give you excellent cardiovascular benefits.
Can You Lose Weight doing a kettlebell workout?
If you’re trying to lose weight, whether it’s general body fat or hard to shift belly fat, then using kettlebells is one of the most effective ways in which you can get toned fast and lose up to 2 pounds a week. You can actually drop weight faster than that although CDC research has shown that losing weight too quickly can create negative health impacts and so a slower, more controlled weight loss program is always preferable.
Can you lose Belly Fat by working out with Kettlebells?
The short answer is Yes! While you are using the kettlebells, you are utilizing hundreds of muscles and tendons that includes your abs. With each rep on the kettlebells you are giving your stomach region an excellent workout without even really noticing it! Try to mix up your session on the kettlebells to get the maximum benefit. Use different types of reps including snatches, swings, Russian twists and deadlifts to work different muscles and parts of your body to spread out the benefits as widely as possible, lose weight and stay in fighting fit form!
Can you Build Muscles using Kettlebells?
The Kettlebells are an amazing way to rapidly build muscle and increase your strength. When you are using the kettlebells be sure not to use a weight that is too heavy for you to do more than 10 reps. If you find that you are unable to carry on after 5-10 reps, then the weight is too heavy and although you will gain strength the process will be much slower than if you do 10-20 reps at a time with a lighter weight.
Kettlebells are an incredible versatile piece of equipment that can be used to quickly build muscle, improve body tone and lose fat! To get the best results you will have to maintain a workout regime over time but within a few weeks you will already begin to see great results which will spur you on to continue your new good habits.
How Long do you need to work out with kettlebells to get results – is 20 minutes enough?
Using the kettlebells is an extremely high intensity workout and consequently you don’t need to spend a huge amount of time in a single session; in fact, it’s better if you keep your kettlebell workouts fairly short in order to maximize the benefits.
A recent study has shown that a 20-minute kettlebell workout is the equivalent of running for the same amount of time at the very fast pace of 6mph! That means that you should rarely work with kettlebells for more than 20-25 minutes at a time to avoid burnout and suffering from severe exhaustion.
The key to making the kettlebells work for you is to do a session 3 times a week for 20 minutes at a time. Keep your workout varied and do different lifts with the kettlebells and to protect your muscles and tendons from strains and pulls then be sure to stretch properly before and after your workout.
Remember too that as well as a good workout routine you need to be eating a wholesome diet to keep your body well fueled and able to transform your body fat into powerful muscles.
The Top 10 Benefits of Kettlebell Workouts
There are many amazing things that a good kettlebell workout can do for you that include physical and health benefits as well as boosting your confidence and personal self-esteem.
- The Perfect Body Conditioning Exercise. A high intensity kettlebell workout is a fantastic all in one workout that burns calories fast while toning and conditioning every muscle in your body.
- Massively versatile workout tool. You can use kettlebells in many different ways to work different muscle groups which means that you can tailor your routine to fit your exact requirements and fitness goals.
- Supercharges your core strength and improves your stability. By working on your abs and inner core strength the kettlebells are a powerful tool to use in your arsenal of workout options.
- Improve your sleep. Maintaining a good workout routine will help you to sleep longer and deeper and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day!
- Boosts your confidence and grow your self-esteem. Not only will you rapidly begin to see improvements in your physical body, but you will also realize that you are feeling more confident and prouder of yourself. Sticking to a good workout regime is something you really should be proud of!
- Kettlebells are an amazing method of burning calories and fat fast! Take control of your weight and get to your optimal size using kettlebells.
- It’s a great alternative to doing cycling, running and other cardiovascular workouts which will strengthen your heart and lungs while getting your blood pumping around your body.
- A good training session with the kettlebells can leave you with an ‘afterburn’ effect which means that your body will continue to burn calories for up to 24 hours after your workout has finished!
- Increase your overall flexibility and dexterity by making kettlebells a part of your workout routine.
- Speeds up your metabolism and improves your digestion which means that your body will take more nutrients from the food you eat, and your health will improve as a result.
So how long do You need to work with Kettlebells before You start to see results?
If you train with kettlebells for 20 minutes 3 times per week then you can expect to start seeing the results within 30 days! You can safely lose up to 2 pounds per week and begin transforming that fat into lean, well-toned muscles.
Kettlebells are the Perfect All-Round Body Toning Workout
Kettlebell workout wrap up
There are numerous health benefits of using kettlebells within your workout routine and because they deliver such fast results you will be amazed at how quickly you are getting a toned body and losing that belly fat!
Kettlebells are a very versatile piece of equipment that you can use at home or at your local gym. They are easy to store and will last you a lifetime!
So if you want to get in shape fast, lose fat at a rate of several pounds per week and put on healthy, toned muscle then the kettlebells are something you should start incorporating in your workout regime today.