Are looking for a good summer salad that is flavorful and healthy all at the same time? If so try the Corn Tomato Avocado Salad. You will be glad you did. I’ve made this salad to go along with my grilled chicken and it is a great side. I’ve kept the leftovers in my refrigerator for up to 3 days. After so many days the avocados tend to get soft and mushy. If so just stir the salad and you will then get a creamer appearance while keeping the great taste.
Corn Tomato Avocado Salad Ingredients
* Corn kernels from 1 large steamed corn on the cobb, 1 cup
* 5 ounces diced avocado, from 1 medium
* 1 1/2 cup diced Persian cucumbers, about 3 small
* 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
* 2 tablespoons diced red onion
* 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, from 1 medium lemon
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
* fresh black pepper, to taste
* Mix ingredients together and enjoy!
Tomato photo: Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels
Featured photo by: Charlotte
You can find the full recipe here: