- Healthy lifestyle behaviors may lower risk for dementia in type 2 diabetes Healio
- Seven healthy lifestyle habits may reduce dementia risk for people with diabetes: A good night’s sleep, social contact and exercise among healthy habits Science Daily
- Research: Healthy lifestyle halves risk of dementia in people with type 2 diabetes Devdiscourse
- Seven healthy lifestyle habits linked to lower risk of dementia in people with diabetes redlakenationnews.com
- 7 healthy habits may reduce dementia risk for diabetics McKnight’s Long Term Care News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.