This cauliflower rice is a great way to get more vegetable into your diet. If you like red bell peppers and cauliflower then you are sure to like this recipe. This dish is full of flavor and I’m sure you will love the sauce that goes with it.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 2 servings
For the Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated into rice
- 2 c broccoli, chopped
- 3 green onion tops, chopped
- 3/4 c red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c carrots, chopped
For the Sauce
- Place cauliflower into the food processor and pulse it until it becomes a rice-like consistency.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, broccoli, green onions, bell pepper, and carrots. Mix well and save for later.
- Add the remaining veggies to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Make the sauce and then drizzle it over the cauliflower mixture and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro.
For full recipe visit: Rawmanda