I love salmon and this glazed salmon has a sweet-salty flavor that is great. The flavor comes from the the brown sugar, miso and soy sauce. It is not hard to make and the caramelized glaze only takes about 10 minutes to make.
Ingredients For Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce ( I use Kikkoman Traditionally Brewed Less Sodium Soy Sauce )
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
2)Combine first 4 ingredients,
3)Place fish in a shallow baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
4)Spoon miso mixture evenly over fish.
For Full RECIPE BY Cooking Light
Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash