The sauce is wonder and makes the recipe. You’ll taste combination of sweet, salty, spicy, peppery, and great mixture of flavors. This is a great recipe to add yellow squash into your diet. The great taste will surprise you.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 2 servings
- 2 yellow squash, spiralized
- 2 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Sprinkle a little sea salt over the noodles and let them sit for 10 minutes to draw out moisture
- After 10 minutes rinse and drain the noodles.
- Place the noodles, green onion, and bell pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend till creamy and smooth:
- coconut oil
- garlic, ginger
- coconut aminos
- almond butter
- sesame seeds
- Once the sauce is creamy pour it over the noodles and mix till all is coated.
For full recipe and picture visit: Dherbs
Photo by Lynnette Jones on Unsplash